San Diego, with its miles of beautiful beaches, countless parks and attractions and warm climate this southern stretch of the state is all about outdoor fun. There are infinite options of activities and areas to explore to find what you are looking for. San Diego offers every kind of activity imaginable; from world-renowned attractions, unlimited outdoor recreation, a thriving arts and culture community, sightseeing tours and award-winning restaurants, you’re sure to be entertained and inspired.
At Helix Healing and Recovery, we believe that having fun can be part treatment. Our program lets you take advantage of our beautiful location. At our world-famous San Diego Zoo, for example, you will see some of the world's rarest wildlife including giant pandas and koalas. World-renowned Balboa Park is home to fifteen museums, various arts and international culture associations, as well as the San Diego Zoo, making it one of the nations largest cultural and entertainment complexes. Relax at legendary retreats like Hotel Del Coronado, in surrounding cities like luxurious La Jolla you’ll find art, culture and take advantage of endless beach activities or enjoy world-class golfing at Torrey Pines located on our beautiful coastal cliffs.
Other activities and attractions include:
- Hiking one many impressive trails throughout our surrounding San Diego area
- Farmers Markets filled with fresh produce, food vendors, shopping and entertainment
- Experience Sea World with its many marine life exhibits and show
- Seaport Village is filled with unique shops and eateries and outdoor entertainment
- Ride our historical wooden roller coaster “The Giant Dipper” at Belmont Park, a small amusement park
- Birch Aquarium, home to over 60 alluring Pacific marine life exhibit
- Explore the tidepools in the rocky cove at Cabrillo National Monument during lowtide
- Tour our Old Town Historic Park
- Mountain Getaway in Julian
- Whale Watching in the Pacific Ocean
- Paddle Boarding and Kayaking near beautiful La Jolla Caves
- Snorkeling through the magnificent caves of La Jolla Cove and swim with Leopard Sharks
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Helicopter Rides through our mountains
- Visit California Wolf Reservations
- Batting Cages at Stadium Golf Center
- Emerge yourself in the many Museums
- Indoor Sky Diving or Zip Lining
- Go-Kart Racing
- Wander or take guided tours of San Diego by boat, ElliptiGo’s, Scooters and more
- Paintball Games at Camp Pendleton
- Hornblower Cruise and Dinner around the stunning San Diego harbor
Each one of these activities and attractions, in addition to so many more, offers a unique experience for every individual. Helix Healing and Recovery, wants to give each resident a chance to have new experiences. Whether you prefer to relax on our miles of sandy beaches or take an adventurous hike, all of it is beneficial to individual growth.
Click below to learn more...
©2016 Hanbleceya Recovery Network • Employment Opportunities