- Schizophrenia and Related Disorders Alliance of America
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America
- Bipolar Disorder Organization
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- Freedom From Fear
- Obsessive-Compulsive Foundation, Inc.
- National Eating Disorders Association
- International Bipolar Foundation
This link provides a complete list of psychiatric disorders and the adult symptoms of mental health disorders. Also overviews of mental illness, anxiety disorders, depression, childhood psychiatric disorders and more.
Information about the signs and symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment for common mental illness diagnoses such as Anxiety Disorders, Bipolar Disorder (Manic-Depressive Illness), Depression, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Schizophrenia.
- Information on Mood Disorders
- Supporting Someone with Bipolar Disorder - For Family and Friends
Research on Schizophrenia and Depression - The Brain and Behaviors Research Foundation's mission is to raise and distribute funds for psychiatric brain disorder research to scientists worldwide, in an effort to find the causes, better treatments, and eventual cures for these disorders.
Dual Diagnosis: Mental illness and Substance Abuse - This link from the National Alliance for the Mentally Ill provides information for and about people with mental disorders and substance abuse problems.
- A New State of Mind - Ending the Stigma of Mental Illness (Video)
- San Diego Psychologist Newsletter for April/May 2013 - Featuring Hanbleceya's Clinical Director Karlyn Pleasants
- Bobby Fisher's journey out of Worcester State Hospital
- Setting up an LPS Conservatorship in San Diego County
- UCLA study names 10 keys to recovery from schizophrenia
- The stigma of the hidden schizophrenia epidemic
- Representative Tim Murphy (R-PA) talked about the December 14, 2012, shooting in Newtown, Connecticut and the need to enhance mental health services.
- Adult Children of Alcoholics World Service Organization, Inc.
- Al-Anon Family Group Headquarters
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Psychological Association
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder for children and adults
- California Department of Rehabilitation
- Mental Health Association of California
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- National Alliance on Mental Illness - California Chapter
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
Structured Sober Livings:
- IRI provides primary mental health intervention services as well as for problematic lifestyles, behavior and various addiction related disorders. This resource is available for all families and individuals who are looking for help in order to support a loved one in accepting the gift of treatment.
Click below to learn more...
©2016 Hanbleceya Recovery Network • Employment Opportunities